If the client cancels the tour:
- 30 days prior to tour date then no charges are applicable
- 15 days prior to tour date then 50% of the total invoice is payable
- 7 days prior to tour date then 75% of the total invoice is payable
- 1 day prior to tour date then 90% of the total invoice is payable
- In case of "no Show" then 100% of the total invoice is payable
- Comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory on the tour. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she has such insurance in place before the commencement of the tour.
- The client acknowledges that the travel insurance must include comprehensive medical insurance, theft or loss of or damage to personal effects such as baggage, electronic items such as mobile phones, photo cameras and laptops etc.
Holland Stopovers shall not be liable for any consequences, theft, damages or loss as a result of the client failing to have the necessary cover.